Sustainable Development – European Vocational Training for Potential producers of Ecological Furniture or Components managers
The aim of project is to create a new qualification and an innovative training course which can help the companies from furniture chain to acquire new competences in manufacturing ecological furniture or components according to sustainable development.
The project is based on 3 areas of transfer of innovation: Romanian research innovation in the filed of ecological furniture, transfer among the partners’ knowledge, materials and previous project results and Methodologies and innovative practices in the field of vocational education.
European added value: Quality results in line with quality of consortium and their knowledge, dissemination of the results in Europe , final outcome – new qualification and certification in eco-furniture field and the creation of the background for sustainable development in all areas: environmental, economic and social.
The project is composed by these work packages:
- List of identified knowledge, skills and competencies, obtained from pool questionnaires and a methodology of interviewing companies. Creation of a synthesis table with the European situation.
- European Job Benchmark description of training course.
- Obtaining curricula of the modules, obtained with a common methodology of creation of units and content.
- Document of certification rules.
- Pilot certification of 3 managers from each partner country.
- Establish the modalities for integrating the new vocational training to 5 EQF Level in the National Catalogue of Professional Qualifications.
- Project management.
The main output, the creation of an innovative training course, is composed by this content:
- Sustainable Development: principles and culture
- Regulation and certification – UE/countries
- Analyse techniques for sustainable practice
- Internal communication and animation of Sustainable Development policy
- Implementation of Sustainable Development strategy
- Green marketing policy
Manage the assessment and recognition of the Sustainable Development performance
10/02/2010 – 10/03/2012
Education and Culture DG (DG-EAC) – European Comission
- INL – Institutul National al Lemnului (RO)
- ASFOR – Asociatia Patronala a Forestierilor din Romania (RO)
- Néopolis – Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de la Drôme (FR)
- FCBA – Institut technologique Forêt Cellulose Bois-construction Ameublement (FR)
- AIDIMA – Instituto Tecnológico del Mueble, Madera, Embalaje y Afines (ES)
Amledo & Co. (SE), www.amledo.com
Consortiuim meeting in ASFOR – Asociatia Patronala a Forestierilor (Romania)
Wood, Packaging and Related Industries Technology Institute (Spain)
Consortium meeting in AIDIMA – Furniture