Recognition of competences in vocational education and training in formal, non-formal, informal context in wood and furniture sector – LLP-LdV-TOI-08-IT-538
The project aim was the development of web based tools in the wood technology sector in EU countries.
The aim of the project is very ambitious as it seeks to unify competencies and skills qualifications in each of the participating countries, identifying those where there is a match, such as those related to the numerical control, organization of production and the environment, ending with the evaluation of the training defined in each of the participating countries.
The project addressed the general objectives of the programme in that:
- it supported actors in training and continuous training in the acquisition and use of knowledge, competences and skills which will facilitate personal development, employment opportunities and participation in the European labour market;
- it contributed to the enhancement of quality and innovation in systems, institutions and vocational education and training procedures;
- it enhanced attractiveness of vocational education and training and supports mobility of employers and individual workers, as well as of workers in training process.
The activities that were developed within the project are as follows:
- Description of professional profiles.
- Description of skills for these professional profiles. A selection of some of them.
- Possibility of describing the needed formative training curriculum to acquire the competence from the competition.
- Analysis of the world of work, comparing the demand from the point of view of the skills and competences with the training offer, to detect the adequacy between them.
- Making an experience in school, as a pilot course, training students in these identified skills or abilities, and the experimentation in the companies.
For the development of the project it was developed a website where all participants have access and is used as a tool for exchange of materials, news, etc.
Consortim meeting in Lycée des Métiers du Bois Léonard de Vinci (France)
Consortium meeting in AIDIMA – Furniture, Wood, Packaging and Related Industries Technology Institute (Spain)
Working day in AIDIMA – Furniture, Wood, Packaging and Related Industries Technology Institute (Spain)
Education and Culture DG (DG-EAC) – European Comission
- ISIS-IPSIA “G. Meroni” – Istituto Professionale Dell’industria Del Legno E Del Mobile “Giuseppe Meroni” (IT)
- ETASS – European Trends ASSociation (IT)
- COFELB – COnsorzio Formazione E Lavoro In Brianza (IT)
- Consorzio Brianza Per La Formazione E Le Eccellenze (IT)
- ACIMALL – Associazione Costruttori Italiani di Macchine e Accessori per la Lavorazione del Legno (IT)
- CDO – Associazione Compagnia Delle Opere di Monza E Brianza (IT)
- SKIVE – Skive Tekniske Skole (DK)
- AIDIMA – Instituto Tecnológico del Mueble, Madera, Embalaje y Afines (ES)
- LEONARD DE VINCI – Lycée des Métiers du Bois Léonard de Vinci
- SIVITANIDIOS Public School of Trades and Vocations – ΣΙΒΙΤΑΝΙΔΕΙΟΣ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΑ ΣХΟΛΗ ΤΕХΝΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΩΝ (EL)